August 26, 2004

d~uh squared

sucky life
just finishd my mid term
technically theres still my calculus paper lurking over the weekend but consider burn la

going back home
the original plan was to go back today but then there was urm.. complications
abah off to perth today
ingat the whole family is tagging along-abah:4 days meeting us:4 days rondaronda
but then mak called and informed me dat the meeting was cut down to 2 days
so, since its not really worth it going perth for just 2 days, the frigging trip ws frigging cancelled
bummer bummer mondo bummer
her mahal ayat when i sounded pissed was "oi, brape kali nak jalan dlm one year?ni pun nak mujur mak ade bawak gi manemane.patutnye wif attitude like yours ni mak kurung dalam pantry je and let you live on telur rebus"
hot damn. that, ladies and gentlemen, is a world class dressing down from the one, the only-MY MOM
did i mentioned im almost 21??



speaking of which
OI people.
this is your frenly reminder dat my frigging 21st bday is coming. 5th sept.me wanna big prezziess.
ahem.
just how shameless can i get, huh?
hohohoho

hope to sort my blogpage out when i get home where internet connection is pretty patheticly decent.
hope la.
wif my astro deprivation and the EPL back and fastfood outles near and the mega sale still going on--hope could very easily disintergrate



later homeslices. me wif sum serious acedemic surfing mission *choke*

No comments: