September 24, 2004

oh drama.

there's gonna be a drama comp tomorro.
no,this drama queen isnt taking part
part of the organizing committee,see.
me the secretary cum ur emcee for the night
lalala
what to wear what to wear
thinkng of wearng my BI patch skirt
tapi i dun haf matchng tudung
*horror*
i guess i shud be worried about my impending data security quiz which is, erm, impending, like, urm, tonight
...
wow. my nu eclipse stilettos wud so go wif the skirt
oh yeah, the test
im worried about dat too, of course. Intrusion Detection System. gonna get quizzed on dat. worried, me very worried.
..lalala

UPDATES ON MY NU FOUND CHRONIC SHOPPING AFFLICTION DISORDER (CSAD)
im keepng records on my spendng now
sum websites says weirdos like moi wud recognize their retarded spending frenzy if they keep track of their financial status daily.
so i spreadsheet *spreadshit* my daily belanja
its been a week, almost
can tentatively say its kinda workng
but being here in MORGUE ISLAND away from the real danger of retail shoppng, the absolute result is anyone's guess
and im guessing::are u kidding me?i have a 9 years worth of shopping addiction to overcome.
but im working it out.however slow and excrutiating [sp?]
haniff sed:u mean only now u kno?? *snigger*"
sod off la, bud :P

No comments: