February 06, 2005

wireless sux

am at my campus' podium
the wireless sux
my fren next to me also suxes
gawd. the power connection here sux
lutfi sux
khairul sux too (according to lutfi)sumtime, lutfi sez, he swallows. fark if i kno wat theyre talkng about
this laptop's keyboard sux big time
the laundrette sux
my berpasir baju sux too
the fen pehn articles on the net sux
my product and brand management asignment sux
eelin going home today for CNY sux

au contaire:
my housemate's nasi goreng rox
the beach this afternoon rox too
the kuah kacang we made semalam roxed
my impromtu town trip and botanical garden ice cream picnic wif the retardos rox
pictures we printed at the kodak kiosk from khairuls phone rox too
my big plan wif khairul to get deq's picture rox evvilly
i rox this island
thus, this island rox
ergo, those on this island rox
capisce?



No comments: