August 24, 2006

dear jon

the sexiest man on TV.
i'd definitely hit it.


spent a very slow evening yesterday trying to discover myself.
so i went and spent an hour doing random quizes at blogthings.com
and i found out that im :
  1. 68% sociopath
  2. 47% evil (suprising)
  3. 72% bipolar (with tendency to get violent)
  4. 12% paranoid schizophrenic (whew)
  5. 64% open minded
  6. 54% of going to hell (not trying hard enough?)
  7. 65% normal (solid evidence these tests cant be trusted)
  8. 60% boyish and 40% girlish (whatever that means)
  9. my aura is orange
  10. 44% abnormal
  11. somewhat honest (somewhat dishonest too then?)
  12. 98% high self esteem
  13. moderately geeky
  14. 0% shy (really?)
  15. a sunset
  16. my famous last word would be "so youre a cannibal"
  17. 44% selfish (my mom would have something to say to this)
everything i need to know about me, inna nutshell.
lord, i need a hobby.
yawn. scratch crotch. yawn.


No comments: