December 19, 2006

Wet, rainy mornings

I love wet, rainy mornings. Its the best. Even on a Tuesday, which means I have to get up early and get to work instead of huddling beneath my blanket in bed, I still love rainy mornings.
Even when I only washed the car two days ago and now I have to wash it again because of the rain, I still dont mind its raining this morning.
Even when the trafffic got so bad for no apparent reason, I love watching the the rain drops on the windshield.
Even when it means getting to the office an hour late, I still love rainy, cloudy mornings.
Even when the parking lot is all muddy and swampy and I have to park in a puddle of of water, I still love rain in the mornings.
Even when the short walk to the office means getting my shoes dirty and wet, I really do love rainy mornings.
Even when the breakfast lady forgot to reserve my usual breakfast, I love wet mornings.
Even when I see my in-tray is overloading with pending work, I still love this rainy morning.
I wish everyday starts with a rainy morning.

1 comment:

ultimatecass said...

rainy mornings make me wanna stay in bed n cry