November 30, 2007

I wanna lick you up

My mom gave me a Juicy Tubes (in Fraise #17) and I'm having trouble stopping myself from gobbling the whole tube up. It's just so...juicy. It would take 5 minutes after application before I lick it off. Than I'll have to reapply it only to lick it all off again. This would go on all day long. You could imagine how fast I'm wearing the tube down. Methinks it's Lancome's genius evil plan for boosting sales. Devious bastard. But it tastes so good. My lips are luscious looking and lollipop yummy.

You know who else I want to lick all over? James Denton from Desperate Housewives. The show blows but the man is P.H.I.N.E fine. Yummy.

2 comments:

ultimatecass said...

Juicy Tubes memang juicy tak terkata!

disputed lamb said...

benar sekali. mereka sepatutnya meletakkan barangan ini di bahagian gula-gula dan coklat di pasaraya, bukannya di bahagian kosmetik.