March 18, 2008

You Don't Talk About Fight Club

As the esteemed Brig. Gen. (r) Dato Haji Kamarul Ariffin Haji Othman once said,
..the first rule about going to India is that don't go to India..
And he thus continued by saying,
..the second rule: refer to rule number one..

So me (hopefully, God's willing) being the presence of the great Taj Mahal tomorrow would be my way of saying sod off, uncle.

Also, this is my last day at work today. It feels so good. Everyone should quit their job too. Seriously. I'm hopping with joy. Or it could be the psyched traveling jitterbug from the impending trip. Either way. I'm feeling pretty good right now.

3 comments:

ultimatecass said...

heyyy. have fun! take crazy piccies! and woohoo! u quit. I say, damn the man!

SITI said...

Owh, kau semakin hampir menjadi PTD. Tahniah.

India? Nak ikut!!!

ultimatecass said...

Nell, u're awfully missed!