June 25, 2008

What Do You Call a Happy Burger?

This post is also titled; Spring Cleaning My Phone Camera Album Because I Take Crappy and the Most Ridiculous Pictures of the Weirdest Stuff.


Tell me if that's not a gorgeous looking plate of grub.
This was my highly aesthetic and very appetizing plate during Ed's Western cookout some time back. We had steak, salad, steamed veges and mashed taters. Good food.
I make awesome mashed potatoes and salad, I don't mind saying so myself.


This is my perfect Saturday morning afternoon.
Tak mandi, in my jammies, playing scrabble by myself with LoTR full volume on the TV, ignoring the piles of laundry that requires folding in the background.
Throw in a Stephen Fry in a James Denton body with Eddie Izzard humor and Jon Stewart wit, I could die happy.
I'll have two of those, thanks. With fries.



This is the view from my cubicle. Sunsets are lovely and I rate my day according to how many squirrels I can see running around before I finish my coffee.
But then again, the boss crazy-o-meter trumps any squirrel, regardless how many. The windows could be splattered with squirrels and I still would have a crummy day thanks to that monster.


So yeah, what do you call a happy burger?

Bergembira!
Har har har.
This joke would be lost on you if you don't speak Malay and have no sense of humor and have no pants that is made out of jam.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oi..u ok or not?

by the way, why is the pix of u and the Scrabble reminds me instantly of lokpi tanakinjal?

seriously...

korang ni lost twin ke?

disputed lamb said...

i dunno la wei. personally i dont see it myself.

but if youre looking for an explanation the only one i can give you is that:
'fifi has always look like a girly girl'

how about that?

(seriously tho: its prolly the specs)

SITI said...

mengadap maner sebenarnyer gamba di opis kau itu? membelakangkan bank negara, eh? Bilalah kau nak belanja aku lunch.

ultimatecass said...

ahahahahaha. i got it. i got it!
even tho I had to read it 3 times to get it, i still managed to. woohoooo!!! bergembiraaaaa bergebira sama samaaaaaa~