April 23, 2009

ohai shanghai

The theme of this Shanghai pictorial is 'Flora and Fauna'. Like your Standard 5 art project. I'm a girl. I like flowers. Deal with it.
I'm a woodland fairy. Whee. Okay, maybe more woodland mafia-hitman than fairy.

This is peony, the national flower of China. They bloom for one week every spring. This peony is blooming. I like peonies. But every time I say 'peony' it comes out sounding wrong.

This is my retarded pose next to a 1000 year old bonsai of my choice. I like this mini-tree. It looks like a surprised Ent.

Maple and Me. Spring was awesome.

This tree was in Suzhou. Erm, at that gardenn-place we went with that crazy crappy tour guide. Darn, I'll check my travel journal after this and do a proper reporting of places I went and name of things and shit. But for the meantime, when was the last time you stepped outside and smelled the flowers?

4 comments:

ultimatecass said...

I tried to say "peonies" repeatedly like, really fast n it ended up sounding funny. It ended up being "puny" and i think puny is pretty funny. but that's me and my screwed up mind.

disputed lamb said...

mine sounds like 'penis'. same thing when i try to say 'pianist'. susah nak cakap omputih ni

disputed lamb said...

atie.
update la ur blog. with something fun and preppy. fake it if u have to.

ok?

ultimatecass said...

okay. i will be fake. i think i'm pretty good at being fake and plastic. nyeh nyeh.