September 07, 2009

It's My Party

Real clever, Akak. Jerk.
Butterscotch walnut. yum.

It was my 2*ahem*^look! a badger with a gun, can you see?^*cough*6th birthday yesterday. I had big, fat fun celebrating with new friends over in Campus and later with my family at home. Shopped at IKEA with mom for storeroom shelves and kitchen blinds. Bought myself a pepper grinder for my birthday present. Pathetic, I know. Oh well.
Thanks my family for the food they sent over for me to share with my classmates, the presents, thanks everyone for their birthday wishes. Next time just get it right, it's my 22nd birthday, geddit? Who you calling 26? You wanna come here and say that to my face,punk? Yeah, I don't think so.

Getting older means you're scarier to little kids.


Everyone in their rattiest PJs and half asleep (we had a test during the day, so we crammed the night before). They still managed to finish all the food and all I get to send to the boys were half of the cake. Poor ravenous fools.
Yes, we take our partying very seriously. Snort. Snort.

5 comments:

Raluca said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great one! :)

ultimatecass said...

Babes,
Happy Belated 22nd Birthday!
I personally still prefer 19th. I am confident I can get away with being 19 for the next 2 years or so. Pushing it a bit too much u think?

Afzan Aini said...

Eppy beday nella.. Oh baru ingat beday ko 5 sept kan? huhu, lupe sudah..

elyna griffin said...

hey, hp birthday! OMG i dont know ure 22 too! hihiiiiiiiiii

amiza said...

happy b'day..dah tua dah kan??:>