July 03, 2010

People Watching

There are no strip clubs in Kuala Lumpur (that I know of). Let's just assume there are no strip clubs here, hence Kuala Lumpur has no strippers. So, presuming you're not a stripper, why on earth do you insist on dressing like one*?

Clothes, you can buy. Style, you can copy. Class, you either have it or you don't.


*lucite heels, animal print ripped spandex top, short acid wash jeans shorts, fake lashes, 4pounds of makeup, dangly earrings, tramp stamp tattoo AND fuchsia lipstick. I mean, come on.

4 comments:

ultimatecass said...

I was unfortunate enough to get dragged by a heartbroken friend to Heritage Row (*shudders*) a couple of weeks back and babes, that place is like infested with such species I kid you not. eyew. I swear it made me feel skanky just by looking at them.

disputed lamb said...

Note to self: avoid heritage row.

What on earth could anyone be thinking wearing lucite heels in public? Seriously.

Anonymous said...

I have studied a lot on this topic, but I can certainly say that your ideas are the best I've ever heard.

Unknown said...

haha.. nell..good topic, u kno! I think I've seen one so stupidly enuf to dress like Paris Hilton with coat, shorts and BOOTs, in the middle of day. LOL..