January 04, 2011

Getting Old..

Since I was updating my blog (3 posts so far, hiphiphurray), I thought it would be nice to update my Twitter as well.

Logging in to Twitter, I could not, for the life of me, remember my account password.

Myself: Maybe it's *****
DENIED
Myself: How about ********
DENIED, FOOL
Myself: Alright Twitter-bot, try this ********
HAHA

I know I could just reset the password and get the whole ordeal over and done with but I'm nothing if not persistent (stupid and stubborn). So, I went through my little black book, cause I write everything down, thinking that maybe my Twitter password is in there somewhere.

I did write it down, it says: "TWITTER PASSWORD SAME AS YOUR CIMB BANK PASSWORD"
Crap.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good. now i can log in to you CIMB.

disputed lamb said...

and rob me of my RM57.80 in it?
NooOooOOo Lizzam! How could you be so cruel.

go ahead la.
consider sedekah.