May 28, 2004

the little things in life

so nell, hows life has been s'far?
peachy, just peachy






grab a chair, this may take a while

its friday, already. and i barely noticed tuesday. im sposed to tell mom dat im not coming home today, but since my phone credit is sadly bordering on 'nonexistant' [u shud kno this is the typical state of credit for me to be in, its all those important calls dat haf to be made, see.snort.] i think i'll just wait for mom to call nstead.grin. a cousin is gettng hitched dis sunday n coventional family law says "get ur butt back home, we need u to man the dish washing post". however, they hafta make do without me dis time. as xciting s dish duty seems

but i do plan to go home, soon. next week prolly. coupla weeks @home, unwind. eventho if i unwind anymore i'd prolly start goin backwards unfirewalled internet connection, unlimited cable tv access, shopping malls, burgerking, shoe shops, starbucks, books stores::man o man, civillisation never sounded better.swoon. and theres my family and frens too, bein sur


shud u ask "okay, wats the deal wif the MORGUE ISLAND stuff?"
the deal is dis,baby::the stuf aforementioned? yeah, those. as unbig-as-a-deal they may seem to u, i, on the otha hand, hafta travel for like, 3 hours via airplane to get remotely close to it.
now do u geddit?
yesh, im stuck here
and oddly enuff, im stuck here by option
this place, of which slowing zapping my youth, depleting my fun in life and slowly turning me into a very suntanned, buffalo wings eating-fashion victim is to be my domain for @least a year more
oh yes, stupit is prolly more my domain
and dont i kno it
but a girl gotta do wat a girl gotta do
sigh


No comments: