May 29, 2004

me?!in deep sh*t?!i resent dat!!

living (mostly) by miself since im 12, i sorta kinda hafta work most thgs out on my own. its like a built-in mechanism, u get betta at striving the longer u messes things up , especialli wen u wish no one wud kno. n trust me, there's been a lot of trouble i've manage to get miself into in my short pathetic 21 years o' living on God's gud earth. escaped wif a few scratches sometime, but i think generally i prevailed. i wud worry and feel absolutely shitty about it for a day or two [a few special miraculous cases only requires hours nsted] but after dat i wud be a-okay and somehow work my way outta it.
take right now for instance, the one thing on my mind is my residency status in campus [[how i f*ck dis one up: i sent the application form about 1 month after its dued. it got stuck somewhere and i unearthed it one month too late. so now they say they hafta consult the rest of the comittee to review my case and i can only kno the result in 5 days]] ick. wat is there to consult? its either u give me a room or u dont, right? and 5 days? hello, space machines were built in days less than that. i mean, of course there sadistic pleasure in making me wait and cringe but hey, try doing dat to some1 who cares, k? but after sum serious prompt unloading/bitching session, i've got sum backup plans, so im considerably good. sigh. lets hope my luck wud still hold. double sigh. wat i need right now is double scoops of baskin robins very berry strawberry and some waffles, with butter. i gotta get outta this place. suprised?


oh yeah, bring it on baby.
gimme gimme


1 comment:

Hudanesz said...

man, u're blogging now!weyhla,miss u like crazy hell..sangat maaa..aku balik end of this year..
am not sure,might be ader lepak kl if and only if i'm doing a practical with IBM..how's life been treating u babe??keep on blogging eh,that's the only way i can track u alive..:) syg kau!

www.nurulhuda.cjb.net