June 02, 2004

life is guuud~

im a very emotional creature
i feel deeply about things
i cant help it
i prolly have the most violent, voilatile recurring mood swings in the history of female PMS
~especialli wen im off my meds
i never cry at movies,tho [[xcept for dat one time, but it doesnt count.snort]]
so i guess my emotional side is bizzarely under control most of the time
sayin dis makes me very aware the grit it takes for my bf/family/frens to cope wif neurotic me day in/out. wow, u people-u strong
i genuinely feel a lot for thing/people/stuff/situation around me-its almost disturbing
designated busy body with tear ducts/happly glands included
and i think (in a certain weird way) im blessed because of dat
as a fren so wisely put it::too young to be jaded,too warm to be a cynic, too alive to be dead
*deep sigh*

i was sooo blurdee pissed off earlier today, i was wif goosebumps
but as mad as i was; i had to rmind myself to curse [metinks appropriate cursing makes the oh-im-so-mad-right-now situation official]
realizing dat, i figured im not that mad, actualli
a tad peeved @ certain campus' staff for their imbecility, impracticality, inanity, ineptitude, infantile paralysis to perform wat theyre paid for but hey-they world's full of people like them, non?
so, i raved and screamed and pounded my chest--kidding!
i bitched a lil and went on wif my life
as i wud normally do
~actualli it was more bcause my A.D.D kicked in by then but stil-


life's too short to stay pissed at sumthing longer than 10 seconds
oh yeah

No comments: