November 12, 2004

whaddaya mean it only comes in blu?

went shopping today
wif d whole family
seriously, all 6 of us
and then theres my nan's maid whos staying wif us for a while
so 7
7 ppl piled up in the familys van n went shopping
and no,i dun tink im too old for it
my sister's one year older and she was wif us

nway
bot baju(s)
supposedly for raya la
but then all purchases were made wif lbuan super hot hot weather in mind
so, if its not setebal satu sel, im not buyin
got 2 nu pair of shuz tho
love em
and sum othr stuff
lala, i was rich (thanks abah for the duitss) for like, 2 hours and then i pulverized my whole financial standing into smithereens

oi raya nanti semua orang kasi duit tau
tau?
2 hari lagi nak raya
oh yeah

theres also seems to be a tragic baju raya tak siap story unfolding
ending undecided
all up to Cheros (person who my whole raya future depends on)
tolong siap kan eh?
altho i so dun care if i hafta raya wif my ol baju
its baju kurung je anyways (haf never ade selain bajukurung for bajuraya since forever)
updates on the developing suspenseful drama of my bajukurungs later
so, bed now
yawn

2 hari lagi nak raya!!

No comments: