November 10, 2006

idiot

i have an idiot for a sister.
everyday i travel to and from work with this idiot.
today, the idiot decided she wants to go to the mall after office hours.
eventhough i hate shopping with her, i told her i'd tag along.
just now i called idiot to tell her i left my phone at home.
she told me she is not taking me with her to the mall cause fetching me from my office is out of her way to the mall.
i said, tough.
she said i should take the bus to her office and go to the mall from there.
i told her that is crazy cause buses here are swamped after work hours.
she then told me to wait at the office until after she finish shopping, then she'd come and fetch me.
i called abah and told him whats going on.
he told me to tell her to fetch me and that's it.
i told her that.
she said, she'd see first.

i hate idiot.
she's such a retard.

No comments: