February 08, 2007

the man of my dreams broke my heart

hah! you wish.

Am really referring to the last movie I saw, Pathfinder. It stars the object of my desire, Karl Urban (Eomer from LoTR, Reaper from Doom). Usually no force on earth would be able to convince me from not believing that the earth and sun moves around him but I have to say this about the movie though; it blows.

It was bad. It cant help being bad when the Indians (native Americans?) in the movie speaks perfect American English and when the storyline is so cliched and ludicrous to the point of plastic popcorn and when the hero-heroin has absolutely zero chemistry and when the whole casts' acting was so wooden that IKEA called asking their warehouse content back.

Ugh. We (Dhuna, my brother and I) agreed that the only cool part of the movie was the when the Vikings spoke (grunted) Viking. And the bad guy, the Viking leader, yeah, he was cool too. Dhuna urgently urged me to rewatch the first Highlander movie afterwards. The bad guy was in it and he was good there too.

Bottom line, the movie was a big fat waste of moolah. Gimme one good Viking movie I could enjoy, please. Yawn.

Eomer, you wound me baby. I love you and you wound me bad. But I still love you. I had to immediately watch LOTR again to help me forget this sacrilege you made me watch but I forgive you. Because our love babe, its forever. I would always love you.

Oh yes, sometimes I scare myself too.

No comments: