February 27, 2007

Step 1

The first step to overcoming your problem is to admit you have a problem. So, here I go.
I admit I am powerless over my obsession--that my life has become unmanageable.
There.

I admit, I am totally, completely, utterly, wholeheartedly, undoubtedly, obsessed with the Jolie-Pitts.
Sad, but I am. Oh, how I am.
I crave everything there is to know about them and their kids. I love reading about Mad, Z and Shi. Especially Shiloh. Lord, worlds most perfect baby, ever. Ever.
I think these are the most perfect family ever, despite they look like a Benneton ad.
I know more than I care to know about them.
I think Brad and Angie can do no wrong.
I have always love their movies, all of them, and I have to admit, this might be an early sign of this illness.
I can never have enough of them. God, gimme more, gimme more.
And even though I love Brad since 1990, I cant be happier that he's with Angie. And that they made Shiloh. Cutest baby in this universe, have I mention that?
Gah.

See? I need help.

Now, step 2 : Came to believe that a power greater than myself could restore me to sanity.
Right now, Sanity is like a highway stop toilet. You just rather hold it than go in there.

Behold. Perfection!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Bluqube resurrected!

http://lizzam.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Step by step...uuu bebeh...
lalalala lalalala lalala....(tak hafal)

ultimatecass said...

i hv a mild obession with jolie-pitt, but a whole bigger, incurable obsession with the beckhams. *sigh*

disputed lamb said...

i think kan ati, it has a lot to do with the daddies being uber hot and stupendously drooly-worthy.
and our own aspirations (mine at least) to be hot hotchie mamas like angie and vix.
im ok with the becks, if only victoria isnt so plastic.
now angie on the other hand, motherhood glamour personified.
ahem.

ultimatecass said...

omg. thats what makes it so guh! vicky is soooo plastic but i totally adore her. big time. even when she cant sing for nuts. n she's getting skinnier by the day. but oh, love love love her! like, errkkk.. hello? help? n yeah, hot daddies are yummy. n that bit abt aspirations babes, u n me both. u n me both.