March 01, 2007

Toast

I love toast.
My favorite breakfast is toast with butter.
But I can eat toast at any time of the day.
Hot toast soaked with golden butter.
Nothing else, just melted butter and lots of it that makes your arteries go clang just by looking.
I don't like jams on my toast and marmalade gives me stomach aches.
Just a well done white bread toast smothered with butter.
Love it.

I just found out that my mom gave the toaster we had at home for my brother to bring to college.
Now that I'm done being mad, I have decided to buy a toaster of my very own. I mean, destitute as I am, how expensive can a toaster be, right? And this amounts to desperate and definitely necessary purchase.
So that I can make scrumptious toasts forever and ever.
Delicious to the power of infinity.

I am fasting today and this may explain my unnatural fixation with this subject. Guess what I am going to break fast with? Yummy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

use kuali also can...

that's what i used to do garlic breads when our toaster went missing. don't ask me how it got lost.

ultimatecass said...

bread, butter, expensive strawberry/blueberry jam. clamped together in that sandwich maker. absolutely heavenly. more if the butter is practically dripping.