March 08, 2007

Morbid

I pass this one street light on my way to work and earlier this week I noticed it has something dangling from it. I figured it was a bit of paper tangled up in some length of rope from a poster or banner that the wind blew up to the light pole.
Well this morning while I was waiting for the light to turn green, I found myself directly underneath the dangling bit of white stuff from the said pole. Apparently its not paper; its a dead pigeon, tangled and dead and decomposing away merrily 10 feet above the ground.
I got a good look at the bird and I believe some of the more energetic maggots fell onto my windshield.
As the dead bird swayed gently in the morning breeze, I thought to myself, I wouldn't want to be the guy who's riding behind some lorry and getting smacked in the face by a rotting pigeon. I love my small, little Kelisa a little bit more today.

And since we're on the topic, I have the clip of the fat, oily middle age officer kissing and groping a tudung'ed girl in a elevator everyone has been talking about. Slimier than watching maggots on a dead pigeon, I tell you. Be happy to email it to anyone who wants it; in the true spirit of spreading joy around and everything. You're welcome.

3 comments:

ultimatecass said...

eh woman! i want! atikahm@gmail.com hahaha

Unknown said...

IT's already on Youtube. just type 'skandal lif mykakis' and you'll have it. not that it's that impressive though. although the guy sure do look familiar...

ultimatecass said...

hv seen the clip. all grossed out. that pacik is too gross. even my dad is waaayyy better looking. eyeww.