December 13, 2007

We Just Don't Talk Anymore

Warning: Post may contain nuts, elements of sappiness and may invoke gag reflex.

Denial (is not just a river in Egypt)
I don't hate you. I don't think you're not good enough for me. I don't think you're boring. I don't think you're insecure. I don't hate you.

Query
Why did we stop talking? What are we waiting for? Why must you have a good reason to call me? Why shouldn't we go out anymore? Did we stop having fun together? Who said I hated spending time with you? Who said this relationship should mean anything more than what it is? Who fucking said anything about marriage? No, seriously, who?

Story
I like you. I think you're funny. I like spending time with you. I'm sad we are going through this. I think this is crap. I am okay with what we have. I am okay with where we are. I am more than okay with you. I have hope for more but I wont say them. I'm bad with things like this. I never have the best of luck with making these things last. I am a tad afraid but I am a lot happy. I am selfish when it comes to me and my heart. I like you. I really do.

Plea
Lets not force this. Lets just enjoy what we have. Please talk to me about this. Lets work this out. Please lets just talk.

2 comments:

ultimatecass said...

wow babes, a surprisingly emotional post right there. I must say, I am amazed. Hope everything's fine. *hugs*

disputed lamb said...

everything's ok. it's not that big of a deal. file this post under 'writen under influence of PMS'

i could do with the hug tho. thanks.