February 28, 2008

Some Cheese with that Whine

Sometimes, good things happen to me and I'm not a complete and total fucktard that I don't realize it. Or be thankful for it. Like now, I have good things happening to me (when it rains, it pours) and it's only right that I write about those happy moment too. Not just the whiney moments. Balance, see.

..So..

Good Things Number 1: PTD. I've got it. Results came out the 25th and I got it. Offer letter is still in the mail so I am not really sure what's going to happen. But basically, I've got a real good job offer that is worth thinking about.

Good Things Number 2: Bonus baby! Feb's pay is in and good gosh golly, look at that account balance. Let me soak the moment in before clicking away to pay my loans, credit card and bills. Right now, this moment, I'm rich.

Good Things Number 3: Family Trip next month. Insya Allah. MAS Trade Fair last weekend had some wicked prices on airfare. We took the chance to plan out our annual family trip and I'm stoked. March can't come soon enough.

Good Things Number 4: My weird, pseudo diet is going admirably well. Meeting up with Shiren Monkee some weeks back and seeing how much weight she lost (She joined a gym and also doing yoga and now she looks awesome!) prompted me to stop stuffing my gob with food so much. So far so good. Lost a few. I'm not so hungry all the time now and I don't have to worry about going up a bra size (a good reason as any to lose weight). I have 2 more (sale) La Senzas I haven't worn.

Good Things Number 5: Scored big (big!) 7 letters words on 3 consecutive Scrabble games. Played 'palsied', 'mashed' and 'hangers'. The last word was on a triple word square lagi. Woot! Hell yeah. ..What? It's a bloody good damn thing to me, this is. Shutup.

Good Things Number 6: I'm in love* with my Flavor of the Week.
* not to be mistaken with the real thing.

Good Things Number 7: Quality time with friends. Had a friggin' awesome time with my bestest mates throughout February. Plans for more playdates with a few more this weekend and next week. Life is fantastic when you have crazy beautiful people like these to hang out with. I don't even mind the utter demolition of my pseudo diet whenever we hang out (because it's always always over food). Sante!

Alhamdulillah.

Funny twinge in my marrow for more good things to come. Here's to good things happening to you too! Hear hear.

10 comments:

Afzan said...

nella, u got PTD? gile hebat ko.. just accept it. more good things to come nnt. seriously.. bukan snang nak dpt. n a very2 good opportunity. manelah tau ko bleh masuk parlimen ke. ko mmg berbakat bab ckp2 nih.eheh

SITI said...

Syabbas, Nell. Kau sgt boleh jadi PTD yg bagus. Mane kau nak gi jalan2 tahun nie? Kau gi foya2 dgn saper? apsal aku tak bersama kau? Tp, aku sedang busy. Sket masa lagi aku dah tak busy. :)

elyna griffin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
elyna griffin said...

cooola cool nella!

1.prepare for the 6 month course i.e camping, tan tan tan, lovely kampung angkat, mabuk kayak, etc - friend's info.
2.i so miss getting bonus.huhu
3.hav a fantastic trip ya!
4.good luck.critical period is like the first 3 weeks.
5.beat my score for scoring double triple + finished round + collect other players' marks.wehee.let's beradu (im not really good, im just jealous coz your paycheck is so kewl this month
6. oo ok
7.friendship forever (oh well)

hehe.im so bored

elyna griffin said...

oh and of course, congratsssssssssss!
hehe

p/s: u should try the cuppies, they are nice.no, really!hehe

ultimatecass said...

hey woman, congrats. for all of the above that applies. where u gonna go on hols to? i need one terribly. school's wearing me out. too much.

disputed lamb said...

Afuzan : thanks. and thanks for the phone call. no prob bab bercakap indeed. its the part nak berhenti bercakap yang aku sikit risau.

Tim : trimas. harapan aku juga semoga dapat berkhidmat untuk negara dengan baik. ahem. kabarkan aku bila kau tak busy, ok?

lyn : thanks girl. apparently you know more than i do on whats to come. i certainly could use all the help i could get

atie : you'll know soon enough. nothing terribly exiciting, im afraid, but ive been msia bound so long even a trip to spore seems awesome. in the meantime, take it easy, sister. school can wait, take a breather or two.

Anonymous said...

nella,
where to check the PTD result??
aku f laman web spa takde pon.
hampehs.
huhu

Anonymous said...

haish.
typing error plak.
huhu
aku CHECK kat SPA nye website tapi tak ketemu.
huhu lagi.

disputed lamb said...

senah my dearie,

its spa.gov.my and then you have the semak online in the toolbar on your left.
key in your ic or you could go through the list: senarai berjaya temuduga.