October 30, 2008

The World is Just..Awesome

I love the whole world
It's such a brilliant place
Boom-de-ah-da, boom-de-ah-da

Song lyrics : Discovery Channel; I love the world
Picture : Own, driving back from hell work


Work has been just brutal. Needed a heads up to remind me that life is worth living and why I should suppress that suicidal and/or homicidal feelings I have. I love that Discovery Channel song. I listen to it and feel my aneurysms fade away. My left temple would stop ticking. I love rainbows too. I could look at rainbows all day.

Unfortunately, all the soothing in the world can not help me from getting massive cluster headaches when looking up at the towering heights of paperwork I need to do trembling gently in the breeze. Add a psychopath midget yelling maniacally next to that, and I tell you, I could be swimming in a sea of lithium, soaked in rainbows, listening to serene murmurs of the cloistered peace monks of Nepal and cradled naked in the comforting bosom of mother earth herself and I would still have an anxiety attack every time I wake up and realized I have to go to work..

Lord, I'm too young to lose my mind.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

shouldn't the words "to lose" be written in past tense?

SITI said...

rindu kamu. marilah berjumpa. hidupku juga sedang tidak seindah pelangi dalam gambar kamu itu.

disputed lamb said...

lizzam: arent u a barrel of laughs. shutup.

tim: rindu jua. marilah esok. berkelah bersama rakan matriks kita dahulu. lebih ceria sekiranya album foto dibawa bersama untuk sama-sama mengingati masa indah dahulu.

Unknown said...

how about a barrel of cuteness? try this site to brighten your day

http://www.cuteoverload.com/