March 04, 2009

My New Year Post is from My Handphone 3 Months Too Late

This blog is not dead. I have just been crazy busy with work. I know that's a weak excuse and there are other people out there who also has a job and could decently maintain their blog at the same time and I admire that. But I'm not like that, am not that good. But I am here now. We should be thankful for what we have now, not what we think we should have. But then, there's probably nothing we should be thankful about the return of me sharing inane nonsensical ramblings of my overly bland life, spouting self rightous drivel, absorbed in the the misconception that somebody other than I would give a damn what I think.
But the again, I've discovered that my life would be exponentialy happier if I continue my delluded imaginings that everything could be better if I just scream loud enough. What utter foolishness, you agree? What load of peanut butter crock, you say? Indeed. But I'm happier and I am all that matters.

Hahaha. It's (surprisingly) good to be back. Bring it on!

5 comments:

YaTiE said...

Neil... hehehehe sajer jer nak menempek kat sini sbb ada org tu setelah sekian lama baru dia update blog...I paham paham... On Monday giler2 nyer I kena fire ngan 'u knw who' cistt... giler per dia tu... Skrg nie I dah tahap 'gaban' nyer dah x sabo nak... 'u knw what' :P

Afzan said...

oh nella. ko sgt bz sampai aku sms dulu2 pon ko x balas. xpelah. aku nak merajuk.

disputed lamb said...

mak to the adorable affan: mane ade dapat sms kau pun. takde pun. takde pun serious. jangan aa majuk. aku nak adopt baby boy kau tu, jangan la majuk afzan. aku sori

disputed lamb said...

yatyat: i pun dengar jugak cerita sesi basuh secara berjemaah tu. my PT pun kena kan? dahla bawak fitnah kat i mase cuci my PT tu. shiefa dah setori semua mase i kat bagan lalang. saiko doh.
sabar je la yat. mcm i cakap, at least your way out is beijing. i ni?

ultimatecass said...

oh yay u and ur update!