May 27, 2009

Everything Farking Hurts

i'm in purgatory. My mom made me volunteer for this. I am not loving my mom right now. It's been 9days since I last had a decent night sleep. I am barely coherent and extremely snippy, i pity the fools around me.. They've been dishing out army style physical torture and I have bruises on top of my bruises. My right toe is numb and I don't even know what day it is today. In short, I'm freaking awesome
And guess what, I have 6 more splendiferous months of this to look forward to. Fudging A.

8 comments:

ultimatecass said...

omg. what in the world are u currently doing? self torture?

Unknown said...

I didn't know you're into S&M...

PSU(AB)2...hihi said...

cian neila~~
hihi

disputed lamb said...

Ati: am at this place to please my mom. Im going to heaven for this. I'm going to be here until december. My sucky life, is now complete.

Lizzam: whatever blows ur skirt, hon.

Shaher: kerja la oi. Drop me a line sometime, update pasal gosip kerja. Try to miss me some, ok?

PSU(AB)2 said...

ok!!:)

kum said...

bootcamp apakah??

ultimatecass said...

till December? Whaaaaaatt??!! What is this thing u're in? Do u get to use cell phones? Maybe I can call/text u!

Unknown said...

oit..ms Psycho wannabe..wat happen to u anyway?
gimme a call..anytime..ok?