May 29, 2009

Reprieve!

Warning: inverted commas will be severely abused in this posting.
They're letting us out for 3 days this weekend. They say we 'earned' it for 'good behaviour'. They say its a 'priviledge' and we still need to be 'careful' because in the next 7 hours until they let us out, 'anything' could still 'happen'. They say be should be 'thankful' because we are allowed to see our families after 2 weeks solid of 'training', 'conditioning' and 'orientation'.
I say..'thanks'. *you have no idea how hard that is for me to say*

Now, I need to buy a black court shoes that doesn't murder my toes, get a medical checkup done for the army module, withdraw billions of money to pay for the millions of stuff they asked us to and cuddle with my mom.

2 comments:

Afzan said...

aku hampir lupe aku ade kawan name neila.. ooh, nella mane ko? adekah suda ditelan dinasour?

Unknown said...

Hahaha dasyat tu Afzan... Neila, sihat kah anda?