October 11, 2009

Talk to the Hand Cause the Face is Laughing Too Hard..

She was talking about me.

I'm posting what she said here for all you lazy buggers. It's a good one so you might want to brace yourself:
there is a junior from my high school doing her attachment here. i don't know if i should tell her that i recognize her. it was her name, actually, that made me notice her, because it wasn't common. i'm not going to introduce myself, anyway, at least not as her schoolmate. i was suprised that i recognized her at all, since i don't pay much attention to people, more so juniors, but i was even more suprised because i did not like her. at all. and that attitude hasn't changed a bit! she was the kind of junior who would refuse to greet her seniors, and would defend her place in line when a senior wants to cut in (things you didn't do back when seniority rules still applied and the school system still relevant). to think of it, she was kind of like me, except with much, much more annoying high-pitched voice and an even worse know-all attitude. at least i was quiet and kept to myself.
I did a week placement at Selayang Hospital and saw her the first day. I knew exactly who she was. The funny thing was that, I could recall no previous opinions about her from ye olde skool days. I didn't hate her, couldn't remember if I'd ever did. I was (and still am) indifferent to her. But I had to admit, it was a tad weird when she seemed so clueless of whom I was. I mean me, the ultimate celebrity. Hoho.

But now I know why.

And I have this to say: it's been 10 years, sister, let it go. All these baggages, it can't be good for the soul, yeah? This is life after school, live it. Embrace it. Love it. Feel the love, can you feel the love? Feel the loveee...

You're nothing like me, you're a better person. You forgive and move on. You're not judgmental. You're an open and warm person. You're not stuck up on the past.. Wait, did I have it backwards? Yeah, I did. Smirk.

About the seniors-cutting-line-thing (Lord, can you get anymore juvenile?); Sorry, but I didn't do it to my juniors, can't see why you had to do it to yours. This one still gets on my nerves.

My voice is modulate and pleasing to the ears. The dulcet tones of my voice is craved by many. Admit it. Hahaha.

Can't do nothing about the know-it-all attitude. I am better than anyone and I know the best for everyone. Fact. Although I prefer the term 'opinionated hussy' coined by Shiren Monkee especially for me.

I did keep things to myself during the hospital placement, her boss even remarked that, "it's these quite ones (refer: me!) we have to watch out for..". So, okay, maybe he probably changed his mind after spending more than 2 hours with me but still..

I would normally refuse to greet anyone whose life has no importance to mine, senior or otherwise. Why wouldn't anyone?

You're right though, it was back in the days and when you were still relevant. Times has changed indeed. Hah. Burned.

Grow up la kak oi.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's friggin unbelievable how some people just don't grow out of high school. Blergh.

For what it's worth, I've always liked you better than her back in the days. Heh heh heh.

-another STF brat

disputed lamb said...

STF brat, you made my day. Kisses.

Afzan Aini said...

bravo nella, bravo!!! Still love u eventho u always bully me. Ahahaha.

ultimatecass said...

HAHAHAHHAHA!

omg!!!!!

This is too good babes. Too good. I remember we were talking about it.

and omg. It's amazing how some people would not let go of the high school years.

oh, I'm having a blast reading this.

disputed lamb said...

afzan: i only bully you cause you love me. oh see this conundrum? for we are the meanest to those we love most (ewah).

atie: right? we were talking about it. you could vouch betapa aku suci-hatinya ingat she didnt remember me and wasnt haboring any ill feelings towards her at all kan? dude, i was delirious when i found her post. this is the best kinda drama.

Ina Khairuddin said...

OMG. Get over it-lah sister.
It's already been 10 years. Please don't tell me she's still holding her grudge over queue cutting, when she's the one cutting the queue.

disputed lamb said...

people like this, dotte. they are complex. best to leave them alone and not even try to understand the way their mind works. no oats in their feed, either.

aNoi said...

OMG!

10 years are not enuff yet? giller lah...

**seperti rasa mahu ketawa berdekah-dekah sekarang!

disputed lamb said...

tu aa senah. jaman kegemilangan die wei, biarlah

amiza said...

so funny la neila..and very immature!!i agree with you,we should grow up..