October 03, 2009

This is the Raya Grinch

So Eid came and.. well, it's still here, isn't it? Ramadhan was probably one of the awesomest Ramadhan ever so therefore Eid was even more dreaded than usual (oh, sue me). Had to be in campus during the weekdays but they paroled everyone out on the weekends.

Got my Eid garbs two days before Raya. Which is a good time to get Raya stuff since almost everything was marked way down. Yay.

So, I Raya'ed in K.L, Temerloh and a day trip to Kuantan. It was alright. Meh.

Today is the 13th day of Syawal and people are still coming to my house. Great. I live for the day I get to do endless amount of dishes and non stop refilling of the Raya cookies. Snort.

Ahem. So, from the family and myself, since Eid is stubbornly still now, a somewhat belated Selamat Hari Raya. Whopping whee.


No comments: