October 01, 2004

cower brief mortals

project 1 presentation last tuesday
hohoho
big fat bludi joke
fiasco of the highest order
my varsity lecturers and me both take idiocy to a whole other level
but hey, i did okay [now, where haf i heard dis b4??]
i didnt hafta redo my report [which 78.9% of my collegues was ordered to]
but man oh man, cant believe sum people are actually getting paid to do a stupid day to day redition of 'believe me, im not stupit, im your lecturer'
and i meant that wif the utmost respect
*choke*

next big thingy on my planner;
finals
incoming in 2 weeks
thats 2 weeks too long
hohoho
and oh ramadhan around there too
cant wait-we buka puasa here about an hour earlier then in kl
wow eh?
lalalala

huda dah nak pegi
choi
shes driving and im too broke to catch a bus
so, later homeslices

postscript:najwa-piccies in uploading process. getting an album soon
see la, bludi pmalas laa, takkan tak tahu kot
lalalala..how u doin? dah habes ganti puasa??

No comments: