October 25, 2004

blogging babeh



oi you      ::october 24th 2004

i want a mondo big slice of apple crumble pie wif big scoop of whipped cream at the side.
I WANT I WANT I WANT
*on special spoiled brat mode*



wat calories?





songs      ::october 23rd 2004

was rummaging thru my CD stacks wen i stumbled upon my elvis songs collection CD.i sorta dig elvis,the king is totalli alrite.its has been a while since
ive been in any mood to put him on.the player was on random and the first song dat came up was *ahem* love me tender. was totalli reminded of 1st i remember hearing
d song.i was prolly 2 or 3 and abah was singing (outta tune) along to d song and there was mak there laffng at abah *sigh* fuzzy feeling all over.
metink its the most romantic song of all time.definiteli.most romantic. *sigh*

heres to my housemates who said in July dat i dun haf a single romantic bone in my body

currentli listening a lot of Sheila On 7's bhenti berharap.supernice song.beautiful lyrics.nyum




messed up priorities      ::october 22nd 2004

between updating my blog VS studying for finals
i rather update my blogs anytime.no matter how inane,lame n insipid are the things i hafta say

between making fruit pudding wif housemates for fast breaking VS studying for finals
i rather fruit pudding miself im a menace in the kitchen, i hate cooking and im only gud @washing dishes.alas,kitchenduty stil wins handsdown

between rewatching my whole movie collection VS studying for finals
i rather go crosseye over d movies choi.do u even hafta ask?50reruns(per movie) is not anywhre near enuff *ahem*

between alphabetizing my storibuks VS studying for finals
i rather play librarian n sort my buks i like seeing my buks well organized.dont everyone?*sniffle*

between drinking hemlock VS studying for finals
i rather shakespear my death over notes revising? of course.anytime


cud i get anymore obvious?

service marketing paper in 5 days n counting.im so not screwed

No comments: