May 02, 2006

wentworth miller

first batch of my family saigon shopping excursion.
great fun.
as what happend with korea, i took pictures of everything and everyone but myself.
and the few and rare pictures i have of myself are all in my bad angle.
given, im so fat now that im almost spherical therefore i have no angle but still..

these pictures are from my super gorgeous hotel room.
i almost died twice from tilting over the balcony so much.
heh.


















and here are the same thing at night. gorgeous place, saigon. beautiful place, beautiful people. i was really having fun, u can tell by the idiot grin.

3 comments:

ultimatecass said...

hey i recognize that kinda photos. the "I-want-to-take-pics-of-the-places-but-also-want-proof-that-I-was-there-too" photos! I hv kachillion of those!

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»