May 04, 2006

wentworth miller



Originally uploaded by disputed over-lamb.
me and mak. at the same eating place (yes, i am larger than my mom, moving on..) mostly malaysians malays eat here, so this is like the informal meeting place or something. funny thing was, we met this two really nice malay ladies twice there. it pretty rare to find malay tourist that are nice and decent, most are stuck up and considerably snobbish, my brother and i call these people "first time travellers". they find it impossible to be nice to fellow countrymen in foreign places. in new zealand for instance, the nicest malay family we met was from singapore whereas the malaysians tourists we came across were all ignorant, stuck up morons. so, it was great to stumble across really nice malaysians overseas. there was this other couple who was shopping at the next stall my mom and i were and they said hi and even helped me haggle for my bag. how nice. there were still some misguided, blighted fuckers whom would look the other way even when my mom and i said hi or a'kum. im not saying all, but most of young malay females were not nice at all. sorry ass idiots.

3 comments:

ultimatecass said...

omg thats so true. malays can be such snobs.

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»