June 12, 2007

27g of Fat every 100g

My life recently has been excessively filled with:
  1. Eating m&m's.
    im on my 3rd 100g bag this week and it's only tuesday. and it's 27g of fat for every 100g, dammit.
  2. Weddings.
    the black hole of joy, happiness, sunshine and everything good.
  3. Birthdays.
    it's my sister's birthday today. 4 days ago it was my brother's. sprinkled liberally in between are of friends' and cousins'. but im poor so they left me alone.
  4. Presents.
    see item 2 and 3. but whats royally effed up is that its all my present to other people. how can that even be right?
  5. Robot Chicken.
    how freakingly genius are these people? i mean, seriously. i can't stop watching it, godamit. your name is sunny muffin. hilarious. hilarious.
  6. Books.
    found a second hand book mecca that is amcorp mall, also with a sick discount first-hand shop. am still reeling from 2 rushdies, 2 frys and 3 ffordes book marathon.
  7. Dread and Trepidation.
    i'll spare you.
  8. Selective Boredom.
    selective, because im not bored in anything else but these matters. for the seasons are overrrrr. house, PB; long time ago, lost. gah. what the fuck am i to do until?
What can I say? Sometimes my life doesn't suck all that bad. *chomps on m&ms*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha...i told u...watched the skit they did on calvin and hobbes? spot on babe..

btw, u watched online, or u got a dvd of sorts?

disputed lamb said...

God didnt let men invent youtube for nothing, yknow?

but come to think of it, robot chicken is probably one of those things i dont mind spending money on.

im a certified conditional cheapskate (c.c), i'd pick over the 30cents extra they charge for an oil change but would spend 4bucks more on wired gerberas (because it's wired).

Unknown said...

and I was attempting to be more el cheapo by offering to have the videos copied into my hard drive