June 13, 2007

Hodrey's Funeral..I mean, Wedding

(from top) with sister and mom and yes i am fatter than them both; the schmuck in white getting married and now its too late to save him; me fooling around with the bed drape after getting the asignment to do the bridal bower (and i did a fricking rad job too); the designated cameraman who is also my cousin and fortunately has yet to fallen victim to the dark side i.e. getting hitched.

Wedding Day. Temp: hellish, literally.
(clockwise from top) with partner-in-crime/cousin/bridal bower co-decorator: Yuyu; Yu, me and the schmuckette who got married to the schmuck (see above); Yu (again), me and sister; Me and beloved Mak Tam (only the kewlest aunt, like, ever)



I just need to get rid of these pics. The only reason I took them in the first place was to blend in and not make my aversion to any kind of weddings too obvious. By 'kononnye' taking pictures I appear to be having fun, see? I rather slit my wrist with a toothbrush, actually. Why toothbrush? cause it'll hurt more.

1 comment:

ultimatecass said...

oh, them darksiders