July 16, 2007

Man Vs Hot

I spent 13 hours in front of the TV last Sunday (and it was the best Sunday I've had in a long, long time). I came across this show on The Discovery channel and promptly fell in lust and love with who I think is TV most sexiest male ever. Ever. Bear Grylls from Man Vs Wild. The meanest, wackiest, hottest, coolest, hippiest, awesomest and the real definition of a man's man. *swoon*

The episode of Man Vs Wild I saw was the one where Mr. Hot Buns showed how to survive the Alps mountain during the worst of winter. This one episode I saw him dove into a frozen lake* (and later proceeded to take all off in order to get warm. Gah!), ate maggots he got from the rotting dead Bambi-animal, caught a trout and ate it raw and wriggling, drank spruce tea and made snowshoes from twigs and his parachute strings. Lord, he turns me on. Reading him up Wiki only makes him go several Nova up in my Hot meter.

* after getting out of the lake, he was frantic to get warm again (for fear of death. d-uh) and when I said he took it all off, I meant he took it. All. Off. On TV. Of course they had to blur the necesary visual but enough for me to rejoice in cable TV. Especially when he started bench pressing in the altogether to get the blood pumping. ~Hello.
It didnt look like he was packing much but jumping in a frozen lake may have something to do with it. Sometimes, when you can dig around in dead animal's rotting bowels to find maggots for you to eat, you don't really need the cajones to prove that you have the cajones, see. I'd let him tap it all the way, any way regardless the size. God, I'm lewd.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

you're weird.

no, wait...

YOU ARE WEIRD.

Anonymous said...

No you couldn't be more right!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP DOODE, YER SO AWESOME ^^