September 06, 2007

Birthday Edition

Turned 24 today. Lord. Besides the surprise flower at work, the prezzies and all the wonderful birthday wishes (thanks!), I had a great yet pretty normal work day. Which is good considering my mortal fear of getting older. I'm grateful for my family, my friends, my health, my (dubious) sanity, my safety, my blessings, my shortcomings, my loves, my hates, my time and my life. Here's to me. Lets not talk about me aging anymore, shall we? *breaks out in hives*


As a birthday present from me to you, I scanned an exercise we did during a corporate training. It's my deepest, darkest secret revealed. NOT. But it sure is interesting.
First, we ticked 10 of our own weaknesses of a long list and the list was passed around, we were then asked to pick 2 traits we identify most in another colleague. To sum it up for y'all, my officemates think I'm 1)Arrogant (by a huge margin) 2)Gossips 3)Hot Tempered & Disrespectful & Talkative (3-way tie). Gives a warm, fuzzy feeling knowing the people you work with thinks so highly of you, ainnit? Damn, now if only I care.

Update: added a polaroid baby picture of me in my Ugly Babies post.

6 comments:

ultimatecass said...

it's not arrogance. it's just what some of us call confidence. u're all good babes. and oh, sorry for being so retardedly late. happy 24th birthday. hope it was at least tolerable if not awesome.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Neila. Selamat berpuasa too :)

disputed lamb said...

omg. kum is alive. who wud've thunk?

its was awesomely tolerable. thanks atie. when u get to a certain age, u know la kan.

Unknown said...

I know u can't stand when ppl talking about ur age, so consider it's a gift when i didn't wish u and remind u of ur age....muahaha...

btw, if u found out about robot chicken s3, tell me,yah!

disputed lamb said...

you farking forgot, didnt u?

i hate u.

Unknown said...

Nope...got an email from frenster...but i just ignored it and marked as spam....