January 28, 2008

Hungover


Went to a wedding last night at the JW Marriot. It was my first Chinese Wedding and I had crazy fun. Crazy. Fun. Between the 7-course French gourmet dinner and the open bar and good live band music and the endless (endless!) YaaaaaaAAAaaaAAAmmmm SeeEEEEnnNNGGGgg toasting to the bride and the groom (and to the families and the guests and friends), I enjoyed myself tremendously. It was a tad long winded but the company was awesome and the ballroom looked amazing as did the happy couple; Alesia and Julian. The event ended at midnight and it was more than torture for me to wake up this Monday morning to go to work.
Here are some super crappy pictures of the whole shindig. It was taken on my Motorola just so you know.
Monday was invented so that we have something definite to hate. Groan. Hold head.

By the by; I have 4 ex classmates who are preggers right now. Fatin, Anne, Irmazian and Afzan. Afzan got married last November. As happy as I am for them (delirious), I still think .. you know what, nevermind. I am happy for them and let's just leave it at that, shall we. Congrats, you fertile lot!

5 comments:

ultimatecass said...

"you know what, nevermind.."
HAHAHAHA classic, Nell!
I was mentally going, "NOOOOO, Don't say it! DON'T say it here!"

disputed lamb said...

but u can kinda guess what i wanted to say, kan?

its so good to know that are some normal marriage-phobic people out there other than myself, atie.

SITI said...

Neila, baru ku ketemu kau di sini.
Erm, aku jumpa Ida di KLIA hari tu, kerana aku sgtlah rindu dia. Dia kem salam kat kau. Kau jgnlah merajuk hati lagi dgn dia. Owh, kerinduan aku pd kamu2 semua sgt2lah hari ini. huh.

disputed lamb said...

kaukah ini Siti Fatimah?

Anne said...

nell,

miss u


luv, anne