January 24, 2008

Sappy


I never imagined I'd know it for myself. My heart... It feels like my chest can barely contain it. Like it's trying to escape because it doesn't belong to me any more. It belongs to you. And if you wanted it, I'd wish for nothing in exchange - no feats. No goods. No demonstrations of devotion. Nothing but knowing you loved me too. Just your heart, in exchange for mine.


Just finished watching Stardust for the nth time and feeling the fuzzies. I like the sheer fluffiness of the lines above. I could almost forgive them for not giving Yvein any eyebrows and asking her to imitate a bobble head when delivering these lines. Almost, but no cigar. Sigh.

3 comments:

ultimatecass said...

OMG!! those lines!!! now i definitely hv to watch this movie!

disputed lamb said...

you mean you havent?
oh lord.
well, what are you waiting for.
go and download.

ultimatecass said...

totally guilty as charged. have not seen it but definitely will. with those lines, hard to resist!