July 26, 2006

small bags vs big bags

im off for a team training in the deep jungle of ..hulu selangor.
feels weird to wear jeans and trainers to work.
not to mention lugging a huge backpack.
we are shooting off to the camping ground from the office so everyones just chillin and laughing right now. wearing jeans.

my male colleagues are making me self concious.
while i have my trusty elephant sized backpack, the guys are bringing nothing bigger than a lunch box.
i feel so overpacked.
nevertheless, there are 3 more girls along for this trip and i bet my body butter their bags are as huge as mine.

still i wonder, how is it possible for guys to survive on the little amount of clothing items on trips.
i see this happen all the time. and i would feel that ive ridiculously overpack every single time.
must be some male ritual, where they pass on the secret on how to survive a 3D/2N camping excursion with nothing more than a toothbrush, a tshirt, one jeans, one boxers and a pen knife.

but as for me, i rather be overpacked than be caught alive wearing recycled tshirt.
o vanity, thy name is me.

off to have some fun, hopefully.

No comments: