April 03, 2006

wentworth miller

and i am back. ending my months hiatus right now.
rejoice.
now, for your viewing pleasure, my list of wats been happening in my life 4 months past, in no particular order.

1. (march 20th) i (finally) got a job! a real one (working 5 days a weeks at starbucks didnt count, according to my mom) am now a marketing executive of a small IT company. yay!
2. (march 3rd) i (finally) got a driving license. passed it on my first try. how impressive is that?
3. (february) found a new best friend, reena. met her while working at starbucks menara standard charterd. i wuv her.
4. blogged another blog page about my one month work in starbucks at pish fish.blogspot.com
5. (march 16th) broke up with my boyfriend.
6. (march 31st) went on my first business trip to pangkor. hoho.
7. gave mom and dad my some money from my first paycheck. *proud*
8. (february) installed broadband at home. wohoo.
9. (april 8th) new do. not my brightest fashion statement but its ok.

i could only come up with these for the time being, shall add more when can remember.
so life is great right now. work is non-existant for the time being, they gave a spiffy new laptop at work, weighs a tonne but im happy. been downloading stuff from the net like a maniac. gunners is doing awesome, the team is in great top form. all friends and pals are happy and well. couldnt ask for more, really. i have the next 3 weekends full and booked. awesome.
*contented sigh*

No comments: