April 06, 2006

wentworth miller

right side of my head throbs sometimes, i call it my 'brain hiccup'
hurts like blazes and it throbs at the most unsuspecting time, like when im on the bus.
yesterday it throbbed the whole day, after lunch.
freaked out by all my talk of how its possibly a tumour, my mom packed me off to go see the family doctor.
i apparently have migraine. not very happy about that.
the nice doc asked if theres anything that could trigger the migrain
'are u working?'
yes.
'is work stressful?'
no. wat stressful is i have nothing to do at work.
'are u dealing with something difficult in life right now, maybe a breakup?'
yes, but seriously dude, i couldnt care less.
'sure its not the breakup?'
absolutely, its been ages and im happily gallivanting and dating other guys now.
'how about ur family, any trouble at home?'
heaps, but thats normal. its our way of being happy.
'maybe its work.'
all i do i watch downloaded tv series all day. how stressful is that?
'eye strain perhaps'
wearing contacts.
'food could cause migraine, chocolate and MSG, u been eating maggi lately?'
sworn off maggi after boarding skool. chocolate is my staple diet for the past 5 years.
'why dun u take it easy anyway, go for a vacation, relax'
just came back from pangkor 4 days ago.
-at this point she gave up and just wrote me a prescription.
are u sure its not a tumour.
'positive. now leave me alone *weep*'

i think now the good doctor has a brain hiccup of her own.
im not sharing my drugs.

No comments: