April 12, 2006

wentworth miller

yerp, still aint over the talented mr miller.
du du du.

being newly single, its but unevitable for me to start dating again. sooner or later.
apparently, much sooner than i expected.
so there's this guy, from my starbucks group of people.
he's kinda cute and well, most of the time cute is enough for me but he's pretty nice and with decent english (yay)
we worked together one time and i think he's cool.
so, i found out he kinda sorta digs me.
ahem. ditto.
and with best bud, reena as our cupid he asked me out.
(which is all good but im kinda booked solid for the next 3 weekends, but i definitely would find the time)
question: what are the odds that he is my rebound guy since i just broke up like, 2 seconds ago. another best bud shiren said that no, its highly bloodi unlikely that im doing that.and its not like i haf anthing to rebound off anyways.
so, it appears im set to date this fella.
i did mention that he's 2 years younger than i am, right? oh, i didnt? well. its besides the point. no?
shiren told me to forget the whole thing then.
sigh.
i then said, well, when im 60 and alone and misrable living at home with my cats i haf her to tanks for making me miss the one chance to live happily ever after with my destined love. (hypothetically speaking of course, wat are the odds, hey)
to which she replied, and i quote, "at 61 nell, i believe i'd be joining u, cats and all"
hilarious.

im still gonna go out on a date with him, though.
maybe ill bring my cats.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»