April 05, 2006

wentworth miller

yesterday i lied and didnt come to work. instead, i went to do my other job.
yerp, i played truant to one job so dat i can work the other one.
how wickedly interesting is that? marketing exec by day and super barista by night.
so when theres a bar contest yesterday and i was to represent my district, i called in sick at my office and went on the quest of proving my ultimateness of serving coffee.
i didnt win, if u have to ask.
(the whole shinding was obviously rigged)
im also a little paranoid my HR would ask for my MC slip
(which i have none)
im not really clear about the companys policies when it comes to keeping a second job.
(im sure its absolutely not allowed)
i also hope Laurent keeps his mouth shut
(a semi-collegue i stumbled across wearing my starbucks uniform)
i promise never, ever, ever to do it again.
(in case someone from the office reads this)
in any case, i havent found any time to work at the starbucks ever since i started my marketing job (wait, both jobs are marketing jobs) i mean, my marketing exec job. maybe once the store opens on weekends, maybe. its not about the money, although extra moolahs are always welcome, i love coffee and learning about coffee, that and my new best friend works there. i dunno, i just think working at starbucks is big fun and i dont get a lot of that in my life, mightaswell hold on the few i have.
but its not about the money.
well, not completely.

No comments: