April 10, 2006

wentworth miller

ive decided to rename all my blog entry 'wentworth miller' as a homage to, duh, wentworth miller.
(its either this or a tatoo of wentworth miller)
(im trying to see how many time i can say wentworth miller in one blog)
ahem.
i really couldnt care less how 3rd grade-ish im being because i heart wentworth miller and i want to have wentworth millers kids.
this is my gmail chat with my bestest buddy, shiren, about, uve guessed it, wentworth miller, on our office time.
(scott adams would be so proud)
we both heart wentworth miller.
*squee*

shiren: wentworthhhhhh
droooooll
me: drool drool slobber slobber drool
9:25 AM im stil at epi 10, simpan nak tengok sikit sikit
9:27 AM where u at right now?
9:28 AM shiren: done whole season
waiting for season 2
9:29 AM me: dont tell me the ending
those eyes, those lips, those eyes...the body aint that hot tho
9:32 AM shiren: ya. body so so only
but the eyes n lips
yum
9:33 AM me: yum indeed. did he end up wif the girl doctor? this u can tell, but not anything else
9:34 AM shiren: i duno
me: choi.
nevermind then
9:35 AM shiren: its still too early
me: as soon as my new office furniture arrives, i shall continue my wentworth discovery journey
shiren: i oso see no progress
ooh ooh
tell me tell me
9:36 AM me: sigh.
9:37 AM its should be illegal to look that hot and be that cool at the same time
9:41 AM shiren: ya
drool
omg this is so sad
9:42 AM i am gaga over a tv character
i need to meet real people
me: yeah, how 5th grade is that?
shiren: exactly
i feel like a lowly moss now
me: two young single working women drooling over a hollywood star
shiren: well
at least it is not a Bollywood star
that is even sadder
me: hear hear
9:43 AM but saif ali khan aint that bad nowadays. guffaws
shiren: thanx a lot nell
9:44 AM me: anyways, miller deserves this adulation okay
shiren: true dat
..wat, me? grow up? NEVER..

1 comment:

ultimatecass said...

yes, wentworth miller is extremely, utterly, undeniably hot.